Pages

Thursday 16 July 2009

Candy from Mel

Look what the postman brought....
...the most lovely collage/painting created especially for me by mel at creative clutter

The more I looked the more I saw.... oooh, real bark.... are they rowan berries? yep, (peers closer) they are... and a spiral shell....mmm, liking the words (she says as she tries to prise the top layer up a bit to read more, sorry mel, didn't damage it tho).... I can't read it all, but it's about connection to nature.... the last line is complete "And this prayer I make, knowing that Nature never did betray the heart that loved her..." from Tintern Abbey by William Wordsworth
Thank you mel.... it's perfect....full of energy & love.... love it xx


1 comment:

Rose said...

It is very, very beautiful! XXX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...