Pages

Tuesday 7 July 2009

Canvasses sold....

...before I even took them to the shop! Well, sort of... I havn't got the money yet!
A girl at work asked to see them before I delivered them....
The young lad on work-experience gazed at 3 black & silver ones & asked how much...
"oh" was all he said, so I offered a deal.... & weekly installments....

... then could he please owe me for another one... for his girlfriend...?! How sweet... of course you can.... but I want money off you every week... understand?

Girlfriend loved her present, so, before he's even paid the first installment he orders another 2 to go with hers.... Bless him! Meanwhile...
... the other girl wants these two, plus another one or two in the same colours....
... apparently they will match her toaster & kettle!

So... nearly 3 weeks later I have 6 more 'pinks' painted, waiting for the 2 girls to come & choose which they want, I've got 4 canvasses less (& technically 4 or 5 more are spoken for)...& I've had £10 so far!! I'm not worried tho' I know he'll pay, and his girl friend is away so she'll be here eventually... The other girl will get here sometime soon too (she's a bit skint cos she's just paid for her holiday!)... At least they are all quite small, so they're not taking up too much space!

3 comments:

mel said...

Wonderful news!!

I wouldn't be worried either...there's something about lovely art that brings out the best in people....

xo

Rose said...

I love these canvases! I can sooo understand why they wanted them and I think you are lovely for allowing them to owe you...

Cindy said...

Beautiful work. Take care.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...