Pages

Sunday 4 July 2010

Etsy Virgin ; )

Well, I decided to give an etsy shop a go the other day. I put a couple of canvasses up but managed to "lose" one of them... i guess i never pressed the final 'save' button. Thought "bugger it, I'll try again tomorrow". So looked again yesterday & found a message to say my lonely little canvas was included in an etsy treasury. You might like to take a peek at 'For the love of chocolate' Ooh, amazement... I'd only been there a few hours!

It doesn't stop there though. First thing this morning I had a mail to say it was sold!! Shock... excitement... what do i do now... I mean, I hadn't even finished writing my shop announcement & stuff (well, barely started actually), so had to have a quick exercise in finding my way around the 'convos' & find out how to do what next! Must admit I'm pleased as punch, especially after having a couple of rejections from shops I've approached in the last couple of weeks.



I've posted a few "chocolate" canvasses over at suzi's scribbles lately. Guess I'll have to get cracking with putting more into my etsy shop of the same name. Hopefully it's a good sign of things to come!


8 comments:

Sue Simpson said...

Great news! At last you did it! You've made a shop ;o)
Even better you actually SOLD something....pretty difficult with Etsy not really taking off over here...and not just here....my friend in Canada hasn't had much success either. We need to promote Etsy more in this country.
Really pleased for you xxx

mel said...

WOOT!! congrats to you..that's brilliant...and no more deserving a person than you, I'd say. Lucky person to have one of your gorgeous pieces...

xoxo

Barry said...

S - well done with the sale- may there be may more. B

Caterina Giglio said...

congrats and I am sure it is a sign of goodness to come!

Suzi Smith said...

Thanks folks x

brandi said...

~congrats on your sale...i can see why...your art is beautiful...there is nothing quite like words written for all to see...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

BPOTW said...

Congrats! Your bravery has paid off!

Gina Lee Kim said...

Thanks Suzi for visiting my blog. Such sweet words & a sweet person!

Congrats on your sale!! A bottle of Champaign is in order :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...