Pages

Wednesday 13 October 2010

A Magical Place


Behind me, to the south, a magical cobweb pathway & ash trees...


beside me, to the west, a mystical glade of birch & oak,
leading to woodland with ancient trees, 
where all kinds of birds & creatures wander...


in front of me, to the north, rolling fields and meandering river...


to the east, pine trees, marshy ponds and a view of the sea 
with waves breaking just beyond the estuary....


Low cloud with a persistent misty dampness has been the pattern, which has not allowed a glimpse of the new moon & merest glimpse of sun... but i am deliriously happy.  There is a contagious joy to this place and I bask in the kiss of the clouds embracing the the forest. Surrounded by birdsong, the call of crow & buzzard, heron, gull & goose passing overhead... it is peaceful... thankfulness exudes in every direction, above & below... and from me.

10 comments:

Rose said...

What a beautiful place!

Anonymous said...

It does indeed look like a magical spot. We need to find such 'power' places for inspiration and to re-energise.

Barry said...

S - I'm glad that after your travels the universe has offered you such as restful and peaceful place - enjopy and be enegised. Go well. B

Suzi Smith said...

mmm... it *feels* so lovely, i keep smiling and gazing around, lol x

Laura said...

magical indeed....thank you for allowing me entry into your secret, lovely place!

Anonymous said...

enjoy the magic sweet lady..

xx

Tammie Lee said...

in every direction you find beauty, how lovely.

The Stonehedge Farm said...

Love your blog- I will be back to read more. I am your newest follower- please come and follow back.

Suzi Smith said...

Thanks for the magical wishes folks x

Lin... stonehedge is a lovely place... my automatic reaction to someone asking me to follow is to resist, but i shall be popping back x

Paula said...

You truly live in a magical place! Your pictures are wonderful. Your soul is your lens! Hugs across the channel xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...